The safety of our guests and employees is our primary concern and we have implemented the following initiatives to ensure that we reduce the risk, whist continuing to serve our guests effectively;
It is mandatory for particular businesses and venues to maintain a contact register by collecting contact details of patrons attending their premises, including customers, staff, contractors and visitors.
To assist businesses, the WA Government has developed a free app, SafeWA, which is a digital contact register system.SafeWA is an efficient and safe way to record patron and visitor contact details where they can check-in using the app.
- If you do not have the app then you will be required to fill out our Covid-19 form on check in.
- At the time of check-in we ask for you cooperation in declaring whether you have visited or travelled overseas within the last 14 days or have been in close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case. There is a mandatory requirement under Australian Health Law for all persons falling into this category to self-isolate for a period of 14 days.
- The hotel has increased its schedule of cleaning and disinfecting in common areas of the hotel, hotel rooms and back of house areas.
- Hand sanitising stations (alcohol based antibacterial) have been established.
- Protocols are in place to assist any guest that may feel unwell.
We are continuing to monitor and act on Australian Health Department advice.
Important links to stay up-to-date with travel and health alerts are listed below;